Cincinnati Public Schools' partners are working to ensure that school-based health care services — medical, dental and mental — are available to children and families during the summer.
Please call before you go; many problems can be handled over the phone. If it is decided that you need to come in, providers will explain the next steps to you.
The following information was updated June 15, 2020. Visit Interact for Health for future updates
It's important to continue to manage pre-existing health conditions. If you have health questions, call your regular doctor or one of the school-based health centers below.
Cincinnati Health Department
Through August 1, 2020, patients from any CHD school-based health center may call (513) 357-7320 for a consultation, or call one of the phone numbers below:
Children’s Home of Cincinnati/Shroder High School — Levine Family Health Center
5051 Duck Creek Road, Madisonville.
10 a.m.–2 p.m. Monday, Wednesday and Friday: (513) 527-7300
Roberts Academy, 1702 Grand Avenue, East Price Hill.
8 a.m.–4 p.m. Monday and Wednesday: (513) 363-4669
Mt. Airy School, 5730 Colerain Avenue, Mount Airy.
9 a.m.–1 p.m. Wednesday: (513) 363-3765
- Academy of World Languages — Schiff Wellness Center. 2030 Fairfax Avenue, Evanston
7:30 a.m.–4 p.m. Monday through Friday: (513) 363-7858
- Academy of World Languages — Schiff Wellness Center 2030 Fairfax Avenue, Evanston
7:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday: (513) 363-7848
- Deaconess Health Check at Western Hills, 2146 Ferguson Road, Westwood
7:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m. Monday-Friday: (513) 363-8706
- Oyler School, 2121 Hatmaker Street, Lower Price Hill
7 a.m.–3 p.m. Monday through Friday. By appointment only: (513) 363-4135
Emergency Dental Care
Five Cincinnati Health Department dental centers are open to handle emergency dental needs for all ages through coordinated walk-in and virtual visits.
Hours: 7 a.m.–5 p.m. Monday through Thursday; 7 a.m.–1 p.m. Friday. Patients must call first to any of the locations for a telephone or video-call evaluation.
- Bobbie Sterne Health Center (formerly called Elm Street)
1525 Elm Street, Over-the-Rhine: (513) 352-2927
- Crest Smile Shoppe, 612 Rockdale Avenue, Avondale: (513) 352-4072
Millvale, at Hopple Street Health Center, 2750 Beekman Street, Millvale: (513) 352-3196
- Northside Health Center, 3917 Spring Grove Avenue, Northside: (513) 357-7610
- Price Hill Health Center, 2136 W. Eighth Street, Lower Price Hill: (513) 357-2704
For after-hours emergencies, call an on-call dental provider: 1-866-485-0271
Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
- Rockdale Academy, 335 Rockdale Avenue, Avondale
7:30 a.m.–4 p.m. Monday through Friday: (513) 363-4704
- South Avondale School, 636 Prospect Place, Avondale
- 7:30 a.m.–4 p.m. Monday through Friday: (513) 363-4704
Crossroad Health Center
- Rothenberg Preparatory Academy, Over-the-Rhine.
Patients are seen at Crossroad Health Center, 5 E. Liberty Street, Over-the-Rhine: (513) 381-2247
- William H. Taft Elementary School, 270 Southern Avenue, Mount Auburn
9 a.m.–noon, Monday and Wednesday beginning July 6. Well checks only: (513) 363-6524
Sick patients are seen at Crossroad Health Center, 5 E. Liberty Street, Over-the-Rhine: (513) 381-2247
- Sayler Park School, 6700 Home City Avenue, Sayler Park.
In-person appointments 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m. Monday and Thursday; virtual appointments Tuesday and Friday: (513)-363-5170
WinMed Health Services
- Woodward Career Technical High School, 7005 Reading Road, Roselawn.
Call to schedule in-person sports physical or a telehealth visit for other reason: (513) 363-9450
Mental Health Care
Therapy, case management and medication management/psychiatry are available to students via telehealth and phone.
If your child was previously enrolled or is a new patient, call your therapist today.
Contact information: MindPeace Cincinnati website. Or call: (513) 803-0844
Students who need help calming down, focusing, managing emotions or learning coping skills may visit the Virtual MindPeace Rooms.
Student medications left at Cincinnati Public Schools may have been moved to the Cincinnati Health Department. To get the medication, call: (513) 357-2824